Using LaTEX fonts in microsoft word
alp karatekin
2004-10-22 11:08:28 UTC
hi there,

i want to write documents in Microsoft Word using the default font of
LaTEX, which is Computer Modern. I haven't been able to find and
download it in the web. I would be grateful if anybody could help me
with this.

thanx,
ehat
Jan van den Broek
2004-10-23 21:21:56 UTC
22 Oct 2004 04:08:28 -0700
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/cm/ps-type1/bakoma/ttf/cmr12.ttf
--
Met groeten, | make it so
Jan van den Broek | Make: don't know how to make it. Stop.
----------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Aaron
2004-11-20 16:44:22 UTC
Post by alp karatekin
i want to write documents in Microsoft Word using the default font of
LaTEX, which is Computer Modern.
try the shareware program mathtype (google 'mathtype').

it has CM-like fonts, they have extra space in-between lines(but for a
good reason though)
Jussi Jumppanen
2005-08-25 13:47:50 UTC
i want to write documents in Microsoft Word using the default font
of LaTEX, which is Computer Modern. I haven't been able to find
and download it in the web.
This may or may not help but at the end of this thread:

http://www.zeusedit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135

are links to a handful of web pages that contain several
downloadable Windows fonts.

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows Editor (New version 3.95 out now)
"The C/C++, Cobol, Java, HTML, Latex, Python, PHP, folding editor"
Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com